Friday, February 8, 2013

February 8, 2013

The first necklace I've made.
If I type fast, I can get this blog posted on Feb. 8. But I guess it won't be the worst thing in the world if it didn't post until Feb. 9.

This was a productive day, beginning with a trip to the doctor's office. This was a follow up on my visit of two weeks ago. I wasn't sure if I liked her two weeks ago, but today she seemed more interested in me. Since I'm paying her, I want some attention. After the doctor's office I went to Michael's to get some beads while they are on sale. Ran into a friend and talked to him in the parking lot. I kept wondering why he was going into Michael's because he didn't seem like the crafty type. Then he showed me the small artwork he was having framed. Next I went to the grocery store. Back home I spent my afternoon cutting apart tin canisters. Then I made dinner before making more jewelry. This is the first day I made a necklace (see the pic-of-the-day).

Today I'm creating jewelry. I have a meeting on Monday afternoon with another shop that wants to carry my tin jewelry so I have to get my inventory back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment