Saturday, February 2, 2013

February 2, 2013

Sometimes it's hard to remember to blog on the weekend because I get busy and forget. Or I'm not around the computer. But today was not a problem because I've been working on the computer most of the afternoon.
If I had a better camera you'd be able to tell
these earrings are actually hot pink, white
and pale pink. Perfect colors for Valentine's.

I'm in bad need of a mani/pedi. Maybe tomorrow before we go to the Super Bowl party. I have no idea what to do at a Super Bowl party, other than eat, drink and arrive with freshly polished nails. There must be other people who don't care about football. Maybe I sit around and wait for the commercials and halftime? This experience could be similar to the one time I went fishing with my grandfather. Lots of sitting and no talking.

Today I'm creating tin bracelets. I ran an errand this morning and then decided to go to a humongous antique mall to check out the tin cans and canisters. I hadn't been to the place in years, but remembered that the fine antiques were in the front and in the back are the booths that stock items you'd find in garage sales. The back area was where I planned to shop. After driving there I was amazed that the antique mall was gone. The 108,000 square feet building gone. Come to find out, it moved. The new location may require a visit before the Super Bowl Party tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment