Monday, February 18, 2013

February 18, 2013

There was crazy paint on the Southwest Airlines plane
that was parked next to our's yesterday at ABQ.
This screen has been on my desktop all afternoon, but I'm just now writing my blog. What Mr. B and I thought would be a quiet day has turned out to be a mess. Mr. B thought he would be off work today, but instead he was called into the office. And my afternoon turned into pro bono work.

After we returned home yesterday, I went to Sandra and Charlie's house across the street to collect mail. Sandra met me at the door with a big smile and when he closed the door behind me, I saw why. Before I left for Santa Fe, I had ordered all sorts of tins, most of which arrived while Mr. B and I were gone. There were at least a dozen boxes (I had also ordered some vintage fabrics). It was like Christmas opening up all the boxes.

Today I'm creating dinner for Mr. B. I'm also prepping for my meeting tomorrow afternoon with a potential client. I often spend more time prepping that meeting or writing. For as Confucius said, "Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure."

No comments:

Post a Comment