Tuesday, February 5, 2013

February 5, 2013

Sweet Rose just home from the groomer.
I was so confused this morning when I got up because I couldn't find the dogs. I thought perhaps Mr. B was outside walking them, but his car was gone. After calling them and looking around the house, I finally remembered that they went to the groomer's this morning.

Today's pic-of-the-day is Rose after she got home this afternoon from the groomer. She thinks she is very pretty with the purple ribbons in her hair. What you can't see is the little bandana she has around her neck. She just drank some water so she has some hairs on her chinny chin chin that are sticking out.

Today I'm creating marketing materials for my Tuesday client. I'd like to make two pillows, but my nap comes first.

No comments:

Post a Comment