Saturday, February 23, 2013

February 23, 2013

Adorable Sarah and Zachary are getting married in Nov. 
I had a productive day. I LOVE it when I feel that my day has been worthwhile.

This morning I went to help with floral arrangements for the Houston Heights Association Volunteer and Awards Dinner, which is tomorrow night. Everything was really done when I arrived, so I chatted for awhile. Next I came home and die cut some tin and made earrings. I realized when I looked in my box that I need to stop making earrings and make more bracelets and necklaces. Tonight I went to an engagement party for Zachary and Sarah (see the pic-of-the-day). Mr. B has a bad sinus infection so I went by myself. I don't normally drive at night by myself so, of course, I got lost in a neighborhood with which I'm not familiar.

Today I'm creating earrings made from tin. Tonight, Mitzie and I synchronized our calendars for the upcoming antique fairs in Warrington. We didn't go last year because of my foot. I'll be anxious to get back and see all the treasures this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment