Sunday, February 3, 2013

February 3, 2013

People at the Super Bowl party watching half-time
performance by Beyonce.
As I was getting dressed to go to a Super Bowl party tonight, I realized that it was one year ago tonight that I fell and injured my foot and ankle. I put on matching shoes and left the house, so happy that 2012, and all my foot/ankle troubles are behind me.

Mr. B and I went to the Super Bowl party, where we knew the man who gave the party and his two sons. We had never met the other 10-15 people at the party. We got there just as the game started. With tons of food on the table and everyone else eating, we got some food and went outside on the covered patio. We ate, drank and talked through the first half. We went back inside so I could watch Beyonce's performance. Then, just as the blackout in the Super Bowl came, we left so I could get home in time to watch Downton Abbey.

Today I'm creating chocolate chip cookies to take to the Super Bowl party. The Raven's just won the game. Downton Abbey was better than the Super Bowl!

No comments:

Post a Comment