Friday, February 15, 2013

February 15, 2013

Pomegranate martini at Coyote Cafe in Santa Fe
 
Finally I'm able to post to my blog. I tried all morning with no success.

Mr. B and I had a fabulous Valentine's Day dinner at Coyote Cafe. The food and beverages there is fabulous, not not the least bit inexpensive! We had a pre-dinner cocktail, salad and entrees. To my amazement, Mr. B was full at that point and didn't want dessert. The desserts at Coyote Cafe are to die for so I'll take him back there another time just for cocktails and dessert.


Caesar salad at Coyote Cafe in Santa Fe.
Today I'm creating a day of shopping. We were all over the City Different today, except for downtown. We'll have lunch tomorrow with friend Kevin and his companion. We haven't seen him in years, so it will be good to catch up. Then we'll visit a few of my favorite downtown shops and galleries. Question: Why don't I live in Santa Fe year round? And if I did live here year round, would I get tired of the city?

No comments:

Post a Comment