Wednesday, February 27, 2013

February 27, 2013

Necklace soon to be on its way to Santa Fe.
It's a late night blog today. I slept in this morning so I hope I can sleep tonight.

I'm putting together a group of what I would identify as shabby chic looking jewelry to send to a shop in Santa Fe. I talked to the shop owner when Mr. B and I were in SFe earlier this month. She has lots of country/shabby chic items in her store on Canyon Road. Today's pic-of-the-day, taken with my iPhone because I'm not ready to use my new Canon PowerShot, is an example of the kind of items I'll be sending her. You can barely see the pale pinks, blues, greens and yellows in the tin pieces. The design of this necklace is based on an Edwardian piece. I really like the necklaces that the ladies wear in Downton Abbey, so I decided to reference that time period in some of my designs.

Today I'm creating a list of additional tin manufacturers that I like. This will be valuable when searching for tins on eBay and etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment