Monday, February 11, 2013

February 11, 2013

I've had trouble sleeping, so the doctor gave me a prescription for Lunesta. It does the trick, but I decided yesterday that I would take it earlier (8 p.m. instead of 11 p.m.) so I would get to sleep earlier. I took the pill at 8 p.m. last night, but didn't get to sleep until 6 a.m. Not good. Once I got to sleep, I did have a great dream about Sweetness being young. In my dream she must have been three years old. Also in the dream was a dalmatian we used to have. I wonder if spending time at the Texas Home & Garden Show yesterday and holding a white puppy with a spot made me dream about our former dog, Cass.

Last night I cut out tin and made a couple of pairs of earrings, including the pic-of-the-day. These are made out of two very old Calumet baking powder cans. I like these so much I'm probably going to keep these for myself.

Today I'm creating a sales opportunity for my jewelry. I'm meeting with a local shop owner and friend to see if she would like to carry my jewelry in her cute store. Please send good vibes my way for this adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment