Friday, February 22, 2013

February 22, 2013

Happy Friday! I'm sitting at home, alone, tonight. Mr. B has a business dinner. He said he would be home by 8 p.m., but I'm not holding my breath. 
Clever how this metal artist in SFe
distinguished between male and female.

I had a productive afternoon. First I met with a potential client. I'm sending my proposal for the work on Monday. The work involves a weekly newsletter. I'm making an appointment with the Apple Store as soon as possible so I can refresh my layout skills. Their One-on-One service is great. After my meeting I took Sweetness shopping for clothes. For anyone keeping up with where she works, she has left Sweet Cup, where she worked for about six months. She will now be a hostess at Downhouse, which is a restaurant in the Heights. She also works at Sundance Theater. Anyway, as a hostess at Downhouse, she needs to look nice, so we were out shopping for some dresses. Mission accomplished.

Today I'm creating a speech for a friend. Nothing like waiting until the last minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment