Tuesday, October 9, 2012

October 9, 2012

It took me about 10 minutes to relace this
shoe so it matched the other one in the pair.
Re-enforced my concern that I'm not the
sharpest tool in the shed!
After leaving my client's office around 2:30 p.m. today, I headed to the North Loop to go out the 290 Freeway. I got on the Loop, but got nowhere before the traffic completely stopped. After waiting 34 minutes I turned the car off and called Mr. B to calm me down. I really sat with the car off for nearly an hour, and then all of a sudden everyone started moving. I have no idea what caused the freeway to shut down for that length of time, but getting stuck in traffic on the North Loop is becoming more and more of a sure thing instead of an odd occurrence.

It's time for the Dancing With the Stars elimination show, so I need to disconnect from everything going on around me and enjoy the dancing.

Today I'm creating a newsletter for my Tuesday client. I'm also setting up lots of meeting for the rest of this week. Unfortunately, most of the meetings concerned the charities I work with instead of paying work. When my "day" comes, I hope St. Peter at the Gate remembers how much charity work I did throughout my life instead of all the bad stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment