Monday, October 29, 2012

October 29, 2012

Well wishes to people on the eastern seaboard.
I got a letter from United Healthcare that a doctor I've been seeing for probably 10 years is no longer part of its system. It's very disappointing! I really like her and don't want to look for a new doctor, but I also don't want to pay to see her "out of the system." What to do.

On a brighter note, we got a Sur La Table catalog in the mail on Saturday. I had so much fun looking at it this afternoon. I love all the kitchen gadgets, but who needs them and who has room for them? Examples: pop-up turkey timer; potato gloves; bacon and egg turners (the ends looks like fried eggs or strips of bacon); smiley spatula set (they have smiley faces on the yellow ends); batter dispenser (what's wrong with a measuring cup); sphere ice molds (cubes from the ice dispenser are no longer in vogue); whiskey stones (cool drinks without diluting them); and the list goes on and on. File this catalog in the "for those who have everything" binder.

Today I'm creating organization with the fabric I have downstairs. I know I've been threatening to do this for a week or so, but I think I may actually get to it today. Or maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment