Thursday, October 25, 2012

October 25, 2012

The mischievous little girl in me loves this photo!
I got all showered and dressed for lunch today with a friend, but her dog is sick. Now what?

I'm seeing more and more posts on Facebook asking people to stop with all the negative comments and mudslinging about the presidential candidates. I posted that same sentiment a couple of weeks ago. One man wrote long comments two or three times a day calling the candidate he didn't support a liar and worse. I wanted to tell him to get a life, but instead unfriended him. As I was telling someone yesterday, I may not like certain acts by a president, but the man is the leader of my country and I'm going to have respect for him, even if I don't agree with him. (Someday, and I hope it's during my lifetime, I hope to replace "man and him" in that last sentence with "woman and her.")

Today I'm creating organization in my make-do sewing center in the dining room. I can't stand the mess anymore, but the cooling system in the garage apartment still isn't working. The least I can do is organize my fabrics and move them to the eat-in nook in the kitchen so the mess isn't visible when the front door opens.

No comments:

Post a Comment