Thursday, October 18, 2012

October 18, 2012

Board members from Women of Wine receiving sponsorship
award last year from Houston Area Women's Center
I find it incredibly frustrating that there are probably five to six online Houston newsletters that target women, and Women of Wine can't get a mention in any of them about our fundraising event on Monday. We're raising money for Houston Area Women's Center, which you would think a woman's publication would be interesting in helping. Frustrating!

Tomorrow begins another five-day whirlwind of activities, and Mr. B wanted to squeeze another event into the mix. We have dinner and play bridge once a month with another couple. It's our turn to host, but I told Mr. B I didn't think it would be a good idea for us to try to do it this Saturday night. Bridge will have to wait.

Today I'm creating a tote bag. I got the fabrics organized yesterday, but decided to take a nap instead of sewing. Then I watched Survivor and never did make it to the sewing machine. Today is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment