Wednesday, October 10, 2012

October 10, 2012

A pretty old-fashioned yellow
rose blooming in the garden today.
It's around 11:30 in the morning and I'm already on my second Diet Coke of the day. I know I should be drinking fewer Diet Cokes and more water, but Diet Cokes taste so much better than water!

I posted on Facebook last night that I wasn't hungry, but wanted to eat something. I'm in that same mood this morning, and I think Rose feels my pain. Every morning food is put down for the dogs. Rose cobbles her's and is then ready to move on to Roz's. Being the dainty little girl that she is, Roz much more prefers to nibble on her food all day. Unfortunately, that's not possible with Rose around because she will eat until she explodes! Just like moi.

Today I'm creating aprons. There were several people who wanted the same apron last Sunday during the home craft show, so I'm creating duplicates today. I need to get back into the sewing zone for the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment