Monday, October 15, 2012

October 15, 2012

There's still time to register for the Women of
Wine fundraising event on 10-22-12.
It was so cool when I walked outside this morning that I almost came back into the house to change shirts. It was 73 degrees at 10 a.m. and the simple cotton top I have on didn't seem like enough. Since the high today it supposed to be around 85 degrees, I decided not to change.

Rose rode in the car with me to pick up some nearby auction donations. She usually loves to ride in the car, but for some reason this morning she was shaking. Let's see. In the past couple of weeks she has been to the groomer, the vet, and was boarded for the weekend. Do you think she remembers that her last road trips weren't fun? I really wish Roz and Rose could talk and tell me what they are feeling and thinking. When they look at me I tell them to use their words, but the only thing either one of them says is "mama." I swear Rose says mama although Mr. B disagrees.

Today I'm creating pillows. I need to make two and then stuff the two new ones and five others. The sewing center is still in the dining room, which makes for a messy looking house.

No comments:

Post a Comment