Wednesday, October 24, 2012

October 24, 2012

Richard Lawn, who takes care of the garden in Santa Fe,
said he is cutting everything down to the ground in
preparation for the winter. When next in SFe, the garden
will probably be covered with snow <sigh!>.
I just had lunch at Tiny Boxwoods with Melissa. I love to sit at the bar and eat Tiny's Summer Salad. I hope that when it gets to be winter I can still get the summer salad.

Yesterday when I got home from my Tuesday client's office, I spent some time on the computer before closing the lid and having a nap. I slept for three hours, which may be considered too long for a nap. Aren't those usually about 30 minutes to an hour?

Today I'm creating a design for a clutch bag that Melissa can carry at Ashley's wedding. And I'm working on an ad for a client. I got a note from a client that the magazine article I wrote was "wonderful." It's so nice to be appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment