Sunday, October 21, 2012

October 21, 2012

With Mr. B at the Texas Contemporary Art Fair.
Oh my gosh! I forgot to write my blog yesterday. I had a late lunch with friend Ann Rush and then Mr. B and I went to the Texas Contemporary Art Fair. We got home and ate dinner, I cut out the tote bag I'm making for the Women of Wine auction, and I guess the blog just left my mind. And I call myself a blogger.

Speaking of losing it, someone (me) stepped on my iPhone cord and bent the part that goes into my MacBook for charging. I performed surgery on the cord with a pair of scissors and it now fits into the computer, but nothing is happening. I don't have time for this malarkey so I hope my iPhone starts charging soon.

Today I'm creating the final tote bag for tomorrow night's auction. Mr. B and I were at an art opening from noon until 2 p.m. today. Then we went downtown to set up for the auction. I've asked Mr. B to gather pasta for dinner tonight. I need to carb up before I start sewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment