Monday, October 1, 2012

October 1, 2012

The weather was weird yesterday as Mr. B
drove back from Austin. Not sure about that
huge white cloud in the sky.
All is right with the world! Mr. B and I safely made the drive from Austin. Dr. Mc and #1 son-in-law Nick made it safely back. I slept so well in my own bed last night. And Roz and Rose came home this morning from their stay at our vet's boarding facility. Rose immediately jumped on the bed and started kissing me. It's nice to be missed.

I have another busy week of getting ready for goddaughter Ashley's shower on Saturday and sewing items to sell at a house party on Sunday. But instead of sewing this morning I've messed around. Actually, I've done some work for a client, but that doesn't help with the sewing that is ahead of me.

Today I'm creating aprons. I found some adorable fabric for Halloween aprons, but have limited myself to making only two or three of those. I'll also make a couple of Thanksgiving and a couple for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment