Friday, October 19, 2012

October 19, 2012

It doesn't show up well in the photo, but the pink color of
the hat is also in the clutch-bag fabric. Very cute together!
I'm thinking that the mani/pedi I was planning to get today will be pushed back until tomorrow afternoon. Instead, I think I'll stay home with my feet up for an hour before I have to get dressed for the Bayou City Art Festival dinner tonight. I suppose I also need to decide what I'm going to wear tonight. Very important!

I got two of the three bags I'm making for the Women of Wine auction completed last night. I found fabrics in my extensive stash that coordinated with the knitted caps and hats that another woman donated to the auction. I haven't made any of the clutch bags (see the photo) in about a year. They are fun and easy to make. I should make some for the holidays out of the vintage silk velvet I bought several years ago.

Today I'm creating floral arrangements for the dinner party tonight. And I'm hoping that a piece of fabric arrives in today's mail so I can finish the last bag I'm creating for Monday's auction. Finger's crossed!  

No comments:

Post a Comment