Friday, October 12, 2012

October 12, 2012

I hope to see my Houston friends this weekend at
Bayou City Art Festival Downtown. 
It has been another busy and productive day. I started my morning with a visit to Houston Area Women's Center. They had their annual gala earlier in the year and had some good items leftover that they donated to the Women of Wine auction. Next I went to the office of the WOW executive director to drop off the auction items and enter donations in the data base. Then it was off to the farmers' market to get some hay, pumpkins and flowers to decorate the front of my client's booth at Bayou City Art Festival (see photo). One last stop before coming home was for a mani/pedi, which was desperately needed after handling the hay and pumpkins.

I'm pretty sure that the girls and I need a quick nap now before Mr. B comes home and we attend an art opening this evening.

Today I'm creating auction and festival magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment