Tuesday, October 2, 2012

October 2, 2012

Mi casera de casita.
Look at the beautiful photo sent to me by Santa Fe friend Richard Lawn (a.k.a. Little Ricky). Since he is pictured in the foreground with the aspen trees behind him, I'm guessing that his partner Richard Anderson took this photo. Oh, what I would give to be in Santa Fe with them right now. Everyone in Houston is raving about the cool weather here. It is nice that the humidity is low and the temperature is only 83 degrees. This is the weather in Santa Fe during most of the summer while I'm there <insert big sigh here>.

I don't think I've ever blogged about my preference for mayo instead of mustard, unless it's honey mustard. My stomach was making noises around 1:30 p.m., so I drove through Burger King today. I don't know if the grilled chicken wrap has been on the menu or if it is a new addition, but it was very tasty. It comes with a choice of ranch dressing or honey mustard, and I choose the latter. My total was $1.94, which may be the cheapest lunch I've had in a long time.

Today I'm creating aprons. Hopefully I'll finish sewing all I want to make today so I can move on to something else tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment