Monday, October 8, 2012

October 8, 2012

Pictured is the serving table from Saturday's
bridal luncheon. I ate the last of the pink
cupcakes for breakfast this with a Diet Coke.
We're having our alarm system updated today. The workmen were supposed to be at the house between 10-11 a.m. When the doorbell rang before 9 a.m., I was still in my pajama bottoms and a t-shirt. For the past two hours the dogs and I have been sequestered in the TV room with the door closed. Mr. B just came in to tell me the alarm people are ready to give us a demonstration. I reminded him of my attire, so he is now watching the demonstration without me.

I have a Women of Wine Board meeting today at noon. It's only two weeks until our fundraising event and we're really scrambling for auction items. Of course I can't devote total attention to the fundraiser because the day before the fundraiser is a reception I'm organizing for a client. And before both of these is the Bayou City Art Festival this weekend. This fall is very busy!

Today I'm creating emails requesting or following up on auction donations. I also need to look at a client's website and be ready to talk about updates tomorrow. I just need to take it one day at the time and not get overwhelmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment