Sunday, October 14, 2012

October 14, 2012

Friend Viki moved to Seattle a couple of years ago.
She loves glass and enjoyed attending the Bayou City
Art Festivals to purchase glass.  I can't go to a festival
without thinking about Ms. Viki.
Another great day at Bayou City Art Festival. Mr. B was with me today. We spent some time looking at the art before I had some presidential duties. Then we did more walking around before more presidential duties. After three hours, my left ankle started swelling so we came home. I'll say it again: It's hell getting old(er).

There has been an on again, off again spitting of rain today, but not enough to stop people from attending the festival. On Sunday last year there was a monsoon and we closed the festival early. Maybe we should think about an indoor space to have the fall festival. I'm just sayin' ...

Today I'm creating time for a nap before working on the Women of Wine auction. I have also been receiving the cutest Christmas fabrics in the mail for aprons. After a busy weekend, I'm going to sleep a little late in the morning, and then perhaps work on some aprons in-between calls and emails about the auction.

No comments:

Post a Comment