Friday, August 31, 2012

August 31, 2012

I took this picture in the Railyard District today.
Look at the beautiful blue sky in Santa Fe.
I see lots of posts from people who are sick of all the political talk on Facebook. Me, too! And they aren't short posts. They go on and on and on. I can't imagine how bad it's going to get in the next two months. I'll be so glad when the election is over.

It's incredibly quiet in Santa Fe. Although the summer season doesn't end until Labor Day, there really aren't that many people in town. I went over to the Railyard District and down to The Plaza today, and parking was no problem in either place. Even at Trader Joe's on a Friday afternoon there was plenty of parking. Maybe people are waiting until after work today to come to the city for the long weekend. If not, the Fiesta on The Plaza this weekend is going to have a very poor turnout.

Today I'm creating Mexican food for myself for dinner. I'm making black bean and corn enchiladas. They smell and look wonderful. I can't wait to eat them while I drink some skinny margaritas.

No comments:

Post a Comment