Monday, August 6, 2012

August 6, 2012

I'd like to find this bag and take it back to
Santa Fe with me, but I'm not sure I have time.
It's really not that late (10:30 p.m.), but I'm so tired. I think the heat in Houston has taken it out of me, or maybe it's all the running around I've done since last Friday morning.

Today I had a doctor's appoint to check on the progress of my ankle. It's still swollen and discolored. Although I was hoping to be released by the doctor today, I'll be back in his office in a month. In the meantime I have a new prescription for physical therapy. I hope I can find a doctor in New Mexico who will take a prescription from a Texas doctor the physical therapy. After the doctor's office I went to meet with a client before rushing home, cleaning the kitchen, and hosting the Women of Wine auction committee meeting. Not nearly as many attendees as I was hoping for, but at least some people came. Then it was off to dinner at Sandy and Dave's house. It's always a pleasure having dinner at their house because Sandy is such good cook.

Today I'm creating an agenda for my auction committee meeting. Let's see, what did we do last year and how do I make this year different and more exciting? I'll think about that tomorrow. For tonight, I'm signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment