Thursday, August 23, 2012

August 23, 2012

I got my fashion cue from the garden today. I have on a
black top and yellow pants.
Day two of waiting for the plumber. He was a no-show yesterday and today. The Richards are right ... after so many days without hot water, I'm going to smell. Actually, I've been doing as little as possible so I won't smell, but my hair is beginning to do really strange things.

I just heard a radio announcement that airlines don't clean the restrooms between flights and there are all kinds of diseases you can catch. Gross! The John Tesh radio program suggests that you carry sanitary wipes with you. I'm flying back to Houston on Monday for a couple of days and have a better idea: Hold it until I get home!

Today I'm creating patterns for new tote bags. Then I'm sweeping and mopping the floor. Not too much of a fun day, except Project Runway comes on tonight and it always inspires me.

No comments:

Post a Comment