Monday, August 13, 2012

August 13, 2012

Look just to the right of center (like my politics). There
is a little bunny. S/he was very cute with a white cotton tail.
The only bad thing about being in a small town is that not everything is readily available. For example, the charging cord to my new MacBook Pro isn't working. There isn't an Apple store in Santa Fe, so I'll have to drive to ABQ to get a new cord. Chalk one up for living in the big city where there are three Apple stores. Hum ... I wonder if I can get a new cord shipped to me?

I went to a woman's house yesterday and was astonished. She had collections of almost everything you could imagine, and it was all organized and placed in labeled containers. I was so impressed! I kept begging her to come to my house in Houston and organize everything. Where to begin there? Because the casita is small, it stays organized, but not so the house in Houston.

Today I'm creating time to shop online for some fabrics and perhaps a trip to ABQ – although it may not happened tomorrow. I'm reminding myself that it's meatless Monday. Enjoy your day, wherever you are and whatever it brings your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment