Thursday, August 30, 2012

August 30, 2012

The perfect setting for alfresco dining!
It's about 6:30 p.m. (Mountain time) and the sun it still over the top of the townhouse across the road from me, so I'm being blinded by the light of day. I've ordered two chairs for the new front patio I made, but they haven't arrived yet. Once they are in place, I'll be able to sit in the shade on the portal in the morning, sit on the front patio in the shade in the afternoon, and enjoy alfresco dinning under the apricot tree at night. Life is good.

This afternoon was filled with retail therapy. Actually, I was much more thrifty than anticipated. Lots of stores in town are having sales because it is the end of the tourist season, which helped me stay on budget. This weekend is the final arts & craft market around The Plaza. t's hard to believe that the summer season is coming to an end. In just one week my summer vaca in the desert will be over.

Today I'm creating an invitation for a client to a meet and greet during the NY Jets and Houston Texans game. The game is in NYC in October. As hard as I try to convince my clients that I could do a better job if I had been to the places I was writing about, I've never gotten one of them to believe me. But that doesn't mean that I'm going to stop trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment