Sunday, August 12, 2012

August 12, 2012

I'm leaving the house yesterday for a dinner party and it's sprinkling. By the time I get about a mile away the rain stops so I pull over to get some gas. I look up and there is the most amazing double rainbow. I don't remember ever seeing one before, so I grab my iPhone and take a picture. Unfortunately, a McDonald's is across the street from the Chevron station where I'm getting gas, but look past that to the rainbow. It was spectacular!

Somewhere in the cobwebs of my brain I remember that double rainbows have a significance, so after the dinner party I get on my computer. Here's what I found: A double rainbow symbolizes a transformation in life. When double rainbows appear it means that whatever is coming to you has great meaning in your life and that one good thing will lead to another good thing. The rainbows are a sign from the cosmic universe that you are about to have something great fall into your lap! Rejoice in your happiness and good fortune. 
- Lillian Too of Feng Shui Malaysia 

Today I'm creating time for shopping and dinner with Debbie and Lyn. I'll also be looking over my shoulder for happiness and good fortune. 

No comments:

Post a Comment