Friday, August 3, 2012

August 3, 2012

Lunch yesterday with sister-in-law Susan Pettit and
niece Meagan Pettit. Good to catch up with them.
Yesterday, before I boarded the flight back to Houston, I had lunch with my sister-in-law (Susan Pettit) and niece (Meagan Pettit). They live in Virginia, just outside of Washington D.C., but had just flown into ABQ on their way to Santa Fe and then Denver. As luck would have it, I was leaving Santa Fe the same day, coming back to Houston, but we were able to meet in ABQ for lunch. It was good to get together and catch up with them, even though it was for just over an hour.

Today I had lunch with people I used to work with at American General and AIG. We try to  have lunch once a month, but it ends up being once a quarter. Also good to catch up with these ladies. Then I was off to a meeting about White Linen Night, which is tomorrow. Everything seems to be on track the the party I've planned for a client. It's always fun planning a party when the unknown is whether there will be 75 or 200 guests! Next it was off to the meet and greet with fellow Bayou City Art Festival board members and two potential board members. The margaritas were tasty and cold! Finally dinner with Marcus, Alle and Mr. B. After being on my feet from 11:45 a.m. until approximately 8 p.m., guess the size of my ankle?

Today I'm creating magic. I'm at home now with my foot propped up. Tomorrow will be another long day prepping for White Linen Night, but it's going to be a fun party! I love party planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment