Tuesday, August 28, 2012

August 28, 2012

It's August and there are already holiday
decorations in some stores. Amazing!
My goddaughter Ashley is 28 years old today. She is a terrific young woman who I've called Madame since she was two years old. She has always had an attitude – even at the age of two – so the name fits her perfectly. I hope she is having a great day!

My day in Houston has been long and hot! Being out of the site of a major client for nearly a month has its disadvantages. I have a page of to-dos for him. Then tomorrow morning I'm representing Bayou City Art Festival on a grant proposal I wrote. As a marketing communications copywriter I'm always looking for the benefits of a product or service to sell. I used this approach when writing the grant proposal, which I don't think is the normal strategy. Maybe this approach will make my proposal stand out from the rest. Fingers crossed!

Today I'm creating a newsletter. Mr. B and I are having dinner with friends (yummy Mexican food), and then I'm getting ready to go back to SFe tomorrow afternoon. It's just too hot in Houston!

No comments:

Post a Comment