Monday, August 27, 2012

August 27, 2012

I can't believe I've never seen Santa Fe Fabrics
store before. Lots of cool fabrics and notions.
I just received notice that my Southwest flight from ABQ to HOU has been delayed by an hour. The same thing happened earlier this month when I flew from ABQ to HOU. I don't know where the flight originates, but that airport needs to get its stuff together. What really makes me upset is that I could have slept an hour later this morning.

It's very quiet at the casita today. Rose and I are sitting outside under the portal. Listening to the birds. Smelling the fragrant flowers. Enjoying the cool breeze. I feel sorry for the poor people in Tampa who are experiencing a hurricane. I hear it will then head to New Orleans. I hope it doesn't head to Houston, or at least not before I get back to the desert on Wednesday.

Today I'm creating nothing, except maybe dinner out for Mr. B and me. How does the old joke go? What does a valley girl make for dinner? Reservations.

No comments:

Post a Comment