Saturday, September 1, 2012

September 1, 2012

Photo #1 – picture of Santa Fe afternoon office.
Although I had visions of attending the Fiesta on The Plaza today, I haven't left the casita all day. In fact, I haven't had a shower or done that much towards dressing, except to brush my teeth and kind of comb my hair.

I had a Women of Wine Board meeting at 9 a.m. (Mountain Time) so the girls and I were up early for a Saturday morning to eat breakfast and get in position for the conference call. I assumed my position in my afternoon office (photo #1) with a diet coke, computer, paper and pen. I should have put a pillow in my chair because my buttock was extremely sore after the 1 hour and 24 minute conference call.
Photo #2 – picture of Santa Fe morning office.

Today I'm creating follow up emails after the Women of Wine conference call this morning. I created these emails in my usual morning office (photo #2). It's unfortunate that the group scheduled our two money-making events in subsequent months, but we elected a new Board member this morning who is a public relations expert. She should be a terrific help with all the communications that I currently prepare for the group! Especially since I'm not a public relations expert, but instead a creative marketing genius. ("I developed the title of 'creative marketing genius' many years ago and awarded it to the most deserving person I know," commented Ms. Pettit.)

No comments:

Post a Comment