Saturday, August 4, 2012

August 4, 2012

The babies are in Santa Fe in the casita with Richard. Here's
a old  photo of Rose taking an afternoon nap, on her back.
Today would have been my father's 83rd birthday, but he died five years ago. I now read on Facebook about the deaths of friends' fathers. I remember how hard it was when my daddy died, so I tell my friends to do as I have done and that is keep the good memories of their fathers alive in their hearts. It works for me!

I had a hair cut at 11 a.m. this morning, then it was off to the grocery store to buy paper goods for White Linen Night. Now I'm sitting on top of the bed trying to keep the swelling down on my ankle before standing up for five or more hours tonight. It's nice and cool under the ceiling fan.

Today I'm creating finishing touches for the White Linen Night party I've been planning for a client/friend for months. Everything is in place. It should be really fun night, if somewhat hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment