Thursday, May 31, 2012

May 31, 2012

The roses from Mr. B have opened up and smell so sweet!
I'm bored! I don't have a book I'm interested in reading and am tired of watching cooking shows. I can't even find anything fun on Pinterest.

There are two bright spots in my day. First, Mr. B brought me a dozen white roses last weekend. They have opened up and are so full, plus they smell wonderful. That was bright spot #1. The next bright spot is sweet Rose. She has been so frustrated because I won't let her on the bed with me. I'm afraid she'll step on my ankle with one of her big fluffy paws. So sometime during the night she put her favorite toy next to my crutches. A little present for her mama. All together now: Awwwww.

Today I'm creating more conference materials. The group is going to Quebec. Doesn't that sound terrific? Cool weather. Old-world charm. Sidewalk cafes. Qui, s'il vous plait!

No comments:

Post a Comment