Wednesday, May 16, 2012

May 16, 2012

Peonies from last weekend's wedding still looking and smelling great!
Goodness me. I think I spent more time today with pre-admission to St. Luke's Hospital than I will actually spend in the hospital. Seriously!

There were a couple of things I was told today in pre-admission that I don't really believe. I'm supposed to be at the hospital by 6 a.m. and was told that I'll be in the operating room by 7:15 a.m. I don't really believe that because, as we all know, there is a shift change at 7 a.m. I can't see anything happening 15 minutes after a shift change! Also, I was told that I'd be out of the hospital by noon, but I don't think that will happen, either. When I had my second back surgery, I was told basically the same things and nothing went according to schedule. I was supposed to be first in line, but the doctor did a carpal tunnel surgery before mine. Then, I couldn't go home until after I ate lunch and walked down the hall. The nurse brought me a white bread sandwich and fruit jello. After she left the room I looked at Mr. B and Daddy, and asked them which one would eat the stuff on the tray while I walked down the hall. Nobody wanted to eat the sandwich or the jello.

Today I'm creating project revisions for my Tuesday client.

No comments:

Post a Comment