Saturday, May 26, 2012

May 26, 2012

Cousin Susan with her daughter Kristi seated in front of her.
Me (standing). Cousin Lisa with her mother seated in front of her
and daughter-in-law Amy standing next to her. Sassy ladies at
niece Tricia's wedding.
Mr. B and I are heading to the country today, or at least our version of the country. My cousin Lisa is having a family reunion today at her home, which is outside of Waller. They have a beautiful home, but anything that has an address on a FM (Farm Market) road must be in the country.

I think most of the family will belong to my cousin. She had two brothers and two sisters. Then she had six children of her own, each of which have produced at least one child, except for her youngest son. I've seen photos of their home at Christmas with all the presents around the tree. It looks like a toy store.

Today I'm creating homemade ice cream. When we were young(er) and would get together, my mom always cooked. It just wasn't a meal without her homemade ice cream. I'm keeper of that recipe and am taking supplies for two batches.

No comments:

Post a Comment