Friday, June 1, 2012

June 1, 2012

I would love to jump in the car and go for a manicure, but it's not going to happen. My nails are long enough that they are clicking on the keypad as I type. I hate the sound and the feeling.

Thinking about Paul (back left)
and Jan (front center) who moved
away a week ago today.
On April 24, I posted the following questions: "Who thinks John Edwards diverted campaign funds to hide his pregnant mistress from the public because he felt it would hurt his chances to win the presidential nomination? Who believes John Edwards will be convicted and spend any time in the hoosegow?" As expected, John Edwards was found not guilty on one count against him and the jury was deadlocked on the others. What a waste of taxpayer money to try him!


Today I'm creating invoices. Yeah! I'll know it's time to take down my marketing shingle when there are no invoices going out.

No comments:

Post a Comment