Tuesday, May 29, 2012

May 29, 2012

The grill master was at his post yesterday grilling up
proteins for this week's dinners. Thank you, Nurse B!
It's a busy day in the Pettit recuperating office. I started out with a 1.5 hour conference call. Man, that's just too long to hold a phone up to my ear. Later I wondered why I didn't push the speaker button. Out of the conference call came about six projects, which is always good. I've been working and checking them off my to-do list this afternoon.

I had a nice break at lunch when friend Katy came to the house with some fresh tomatoes and a bouquet of garden flowers. As much as I love Mr. B, it's always nice to see and hear from friends while I sit here with my foot propped up. Unfortunately, Rose has been a pill this afternoon getting me up and down on the crutches. She'll push a door open with her nose and enter a room, then start barking when the door closes behind her and she can't get out. I have to get up, walk across the house with my crutches, and then navigate my way back to the Pettit recuperating office with her walking right in front of me. It must be time for her afternoon nap so maybe she'll lay down and leave me alone.

Today I'm creating marketing communications. Some work done, but I still have a couple of fliers to complete. I'm getting there, but first I may have to join Rose in a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment