Friday, May 25, 2012

May 25, 2012

Mitzie came for lunch yesterday. She didn't
want me to take her photo, so she sent me a photo
of their Boxer, Penny.
I have nothing to write today. That's what happens when you spend several days in bed. I keep thinking I'll get better with the crutches and become more mobile, but it's not happening.

There was just a report on the news that after six days there is no verdict in John Edwards' trial. Looks like he will get away with diverting campaign funds to hide his mistress and their baby. Although the court may not be able to prove he is guilty, there's no doubt in my mind that he knew what was going on and approved of it all. I just don't have much respect for a man who has an affair while his wife of 30+ years is dying of cancer. Jerk!

Today I'm creating the final grant proposal for Houston Arts Alliance. Actually my part today is very small compared to what our Executive Director is doing. Go Kelly!

No comments:

Post a Comment