Friday, May 4, 2012

May 4, 2012

Roz doing what she does best: napping.
Mr. B worked his little fingers to the bone yesterday in the yard, and he's back at it again today. The girls and I weren't as productive, although Rose did help Mr. B with yard work yesterday while I went to the grocery store. Roz just napped all day. In fact, she's laying on the bed sleeping right now.

I also worked my fingers yesterday as I flipped through old magazines to see if there was anything I wanted to scan before I got rid of everything that was more than six months old. My stack of magazines gets really tall during the summer when I'm in residence at the Pettita Casita. The newspaper here is so bad, except on Fridays, that I buy a magazine or two every time I go to the grocery store.

Today I'm creating priorities. My top priority for today is to find a top to wear to my niece's wedding on Saturday, May 12. My next priority after a hectic afternoon of shopping will be to enjoy a nap with the girls. Then I'm going to savor another delicious dinner that has been expertly prepared by the Grill Master. Hope your Friday turns out as well as the one I've planned for myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment