Monday, May 14, 2012

May 14, 2012

Hello, Monday! It's good to see you.
Dr. Mc is still hand making Mother's Day cards for me. Love it!

I had my hair trimmed on Saturday. I find that I use lots of "product" in my hair just after I have it cut. I want it to look like it did when I left the salon, but that quickly goes away. If I use product in my hair I wake up in the morning with really strange hair. This wasn't a problem when I went to an office every day because I would jump in the shower and wash my hair every morning. Now that I hang out in the house most days with Roz and Rose I don't wash my hair every morning. I bring up this subject because today my hair is particularly hideous. It looks like I slept on the top of my head, although I don't know if that is possible.

Today I'm creating a timeline of what I need to accomplish during this week. My calendar is extremely full and I have lots to get done this week while I have two feet to stand on. Next week I'll have crutches and it won't be as easy to get around. But first, before I leave the house, I have to do something with this hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment