Saturday, May 19, 2012

May 19, 2012

Friend Mary Lou told me this week how much she is enjoying
a bag she bought from me around Valentine's Day. Cool!
Mr. B and I are heading to Galveston today for a crawfish boil at Chris and Dr. Tom's beach house on Tiki Island. This couple is famous for huge parties where you can't hear a thing or move an inch. So why attend? Dr. Tom is an incredible cook and Chris is a wonderful hostess. It should be a fun afternoon.

After a couple of hours in Galveston, we'll head back to Houston so I can get a manicure and nap before another party tonight. Friends Jan and Paul have sold their house, packed up everything they need, and are retiring in Ecuador. This is something they have been actively planning for probably two years. We're so excited for them because this is their dream, but we'll miss them. They are really nice people!

Today I'm creating clean clothes. I realized last night that the clothes I want to wear today didn't make it to the cleaners this week. Yikes! My clothes can be washed, but who likes to iron, much less iron linen? Not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment