Sunday, May 13, 2012

May 13, 2012

Tricia and Tom sitting for wedding photos.
Yesterday was a beautiful day for a wedding! My niece Tricia married Tom Russell at a private club in The Woodlands. It was a small wedding that took place outside in beautiful surroundings. We went inside for dinner and then there was a great band. I don't know if I've ever seen so many peonies in one single location. Huge vases and planters everywhere. But nothing about the wedding was as beautiful as Tricia. She was smiling all night from ear to ear.

It was also good to see my aunt, some cousins and their children. We laughed and cut up. Sweetness (a.k.a. Evan) even danced with me, as did Mr. B. By the end of the night, Dr. Mc and I were drinking Cape Cods out of glasses with flashing neon lights. Where do you think I can find some of those for my next party?

Today I'm creating a salad for Mother's Day lunch at Dr. Mc and Nick's. It will be another fun day with family. Such a great way to spend Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment