Thursday, May 17, 2012

May 17, 2012

Got the word yesterday that yard maintenance
in Santa Fe is complete. Thanks, Ricky!
Pop culture comments: Is anyone else tired of all the singing contests? I don't remember who won American Idol last year or the name of the young man who won The Voice just a few weeks ago. Now there's more. X-Factor. America's Got Talent. Duets. Enough already! Actually, I don't watch these reality shows, but watched American Idol last night because Survivor, which I usually watch on Wednesdays, had its finale on Sunday.

I'm still bothered by events and comments from the pre-admission process yesterday at St. Luke's Hospital. My blood pressure was high as is my weight. It's just a day surgery yet I had to complete paperwork just in case I have to be admitted to the hospital after surgery. I was asked to put my Directive to Physicians and Medical Power of Attorney on file with the hospital. Am I seeing my own mortality or just obsessing about my upcoming milestone birthday?

Today I'm creating more plans for the two parties I'm coordinating for a client. Cut back on the theme? You've got to be kidding me.

No comments:

Post a Comment