Saturday, May 12, 2012

May 12, 2012

So excited to attend Tricia and Tom's wedding tonight.
Hair salon. Check. Nail salon. Check. Nap before the wedding. Coming soon!

I've been on the phone this morning with the McCarley sisters about Evan borrowing a dress from Dr. Mc to wear to the wedding tonight. I always wanted a sister who I could borrow clothes from and tell my secrets to. The lovely McCarley sisters go in and out of being friends and buddies, which I guess is part of being sisters. But they can wear each other's clothes. Not shoes, which is probably a good thing. No one wants to borrow Evan's shoes or be in the room when she takes her shoes off.

Today I'm creating a pair of earrings. I don't know what happened to the black earrings I was going to wear, but it's not a problem. It should be fun to make some jewelry since I haven't done that in some months.

No comments:

Post a Comment