Sunday, May 20, 2012

May 20, 2012

Mr. B and longtime friend Katy Bomar Childs.
I'm very sluggish today, which I attribute to heat and wine from yesterday. I'm wondering if a late morning/early afternoon nap will hurt or help my condition?

As most people know, I'm more than ready for a new car, but not a car payment. My faithful Explorer is 12 years old with only 130K miles. I've told myself I'll drive it until it won't go anymore, but that doesn't stop me from lusting after cars. Yesterday, on the way to and from Galveston, I studied cars. The new Honda Crosstour was at the top of my list. It was a very pretty car, but probably more car than I need. But the new car of my dreams isn't a decision I have to make today, or any time soon.

Today I'm creating a nice dinner for Mr. B and me. We ate so much delicious food yesterday that I'm planning something very light for tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment