Friday, May 11, 2012

May 11, 2012

My handsome date for the weekend.
My days have been off all week. When we go to Santa Fe we usually travel back to Houston on Sunday, but this week we came back on Tuesday. The calendar tells me it's Friday, but I think it's Wednesday.

Tomorrow is my niece Tricia's wedding and I couldn't be happier for her. She is almost 34 years old and hasn't been married before. She waited to find her prince charming and is marrying a wonderful man. My only regret about the wedding is that her father (my brother), who died in December 2004, won't be at the wedding. I know he'll be there in spirit along with my parents to offer blessings for Tricia and Tom. I'm already crying so I must be sure to have a handkerchief and touch up make-up with me at the wedding.

Today I'm creating a trip to the bank and maybe to the salon for a manicure.

No comments:

Post a Comment