Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May 1, 2012

I used to like the smell of ligustrums blooming,
but now they just make me sneeze.
I'm winding down after a busy day. I was at my Tuesday client's office around 9:30 a.m. and left about 1:45 p.m. to attend physical therapy. Then I ran errands to take care of some personal business before we leave town tomorrow. Yes, we're headed to Santa Fe tomorrow! I'm so looking forward to waking up on Thursday morning at Pettita Casita.

I was wondering why I've had a stuffy head all morning, but when I was leaving to go to physical therapy I saw all of the ligustrums blooming. Now my sniffles make sense. We used to have a HUGE ligustrum about 10 feet away from the back door, but when we redid the back yard it was the first bush/tree to go.

Today I'm creating a newsletter and working on some upcoming events. I'm cleaning house and washing clothes before we leave tomorrow. Mr. B is attending an OTC event tonight and won't be home until around 10 p.m., so it sounds like the perfect time to have Chinese food (since he doesn't like it).

No comments:

Post a Comment